Here are some memorable movie lines about life that are simply Noteworthy!
As you probably know, movies can make us feel a wide range of emotions. We can laugh with them, cry with them, and have a blast watching them all together! And just like every other thing in life – there will be some memorable movie quotes that we will never forget.
Some movie quotes provide some of the most memorable lines in movie history, for instance, quotes from the Shawshank Redemption, Fight Club, or The Godfather, to mention a few. These quotes can be motivational, humourous, or inspirational, but they are without a doubt memorable!
With that said, let’s check out some of the best and famous inspirational movie quotes.
1. A Hero Can Be Anyone, Even Someone Doing Something As Simple And Reassuring As Putting A Coat Around A Little Boy’s Shoulders To Let Him Him Know The World Hadn’t Ended. – Batman (The Dark Knight Rises)
2. It takes a great deal of courage to stand alone even if you believe in something very strongly. – Nine (Twelve Angry Men)
3. It’s very hard to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And no matter where you run into it, prejudice obscures the truth. – Eight (Twelve Angry Men)
4. I know you have received orders from our commandant, which he has received from his superiors, to dispose of the population of this camp. Now would be the time to do it. Here they are; they’re all here. This is your opportunity. Or, you could leave, and return to your families as men instead of murderers.” – Oskar Schindler (Schindler’s List)
5. He who saves one life saves the world’s entire. – Itzhak Stren (Schindler’s List)
6. My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on. – Forrest (Forrest Gump)
7. Not “rich, but still nice.” She’s nice because she’s rich. Hell, if I had all this money. I’d be nice, too! – Chung-sook (Parasite)
8. You know what kind of plan never fails? No plan. No plan at all. Do you know why? Because life cannot be planned. – Ki-taek (Parasite)
9. The past can’t hurt you anymore unless you let it. – V (V for Vendetta)
10. Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask, there is an idea. And ideas are bulletproof. – V (V for Vendetta)
V for Vendetta has so many amazing quotes. When it comes to inspirational movie quotes, it’s impossible not to get inspired by them!
11. We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no great war. No great depression. Our great war’s a spiritual one…our great depression…is our lives. – Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
12. It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. – Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
Download some of the Famous Movie Lines of all time – Free Pintable (Instant Download)
13. A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man. – Don Vito Corleone (The Godfather)
14. A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults.” – Don Vito Corleone (The Godfather)
15. I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more grey – Red (The Shawshank Redemption)
16. Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. – Andy Dufresne (The Shawshank Redemption)
17. Not all those who wander are lost. – Bilbo Baggins (Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)
18. Your time will come. You will face the same Evil, and you will defeat it.” – Arwen (Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)
19. Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. – Galadriel (Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)
20. This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace. – Aragorn (Lord of the Rings: Return of the King)
Let’s admit it, when it comes to awesome movie quotes, Lord of the Ring takes the cake! Kudos to J. R. R. Tolkein for the amazing Trilogy!
21. Well, dreams, they feel real while we’re in them right? It’s only when we wake up then we realize that something was actually strange. – Cobb (Inception)
22. The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.’ I agree with the second part. – William Somerset (Seven)
23. Strange, isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives. When he isn’t around he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he? – Clarence (It’s a wonderful life)
24. I’m tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I’m tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we’re going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I’m tired of people being ugly to each other. I’m tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There’s too much of it. It’s like pieces of glass in my head, all the time… Can you understand?” – John Coffey (The Green Mile)
25. Once you’ve met someone you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return. – Zeniba (Spirited Away)
Related Post: 72+ Powerful Anime Quotes
26. The sun is for everyone, the beach is for those who deserve it. – Buscapé (City of God)
27. We’ve always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments are when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements… And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. – Cooper (Interstellar)
28. Love is the one thing that transcends time and space. Maybe we should trust that, even if we cannot understand it. – Amelia (Interstellar)
29. You need some time to grow up a little. I finished growing up, Léon. I just get older. For me, it’s the opposite. I’m old enough. I need time to grow up. – Mathilda and Léon (Léon)
30. Be it a stone or a grain of sand, in water they both sink. – Oh Dae-Su (Oldboy)
31. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. – Roger “Verbal” Kint (The Usual Suspect)
32. Anybody can lose one fight, anybody can lose once, you’ll come back from this you’ll be champion of the world. – Eddie “Scrap-Iron” Dupris (Milion Doller Baby)
33. Hate is baggage. Life’s too short to be pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it. – Danny Vinyard (American History X)
34. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature. – Danny Vinyard (American History X)
Love’ em ? Pin’ em !
35. If You Strike Me Down, I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. – Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: A New Hope)
36. Remember…the Force will be with you, always. – Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars: A New Hope)
37. What befalls others today, may be your own fate tomorrow. – Hanshiro Tsugumo (Hara-Kiri)
38. The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it, for the first time, with a sense of hope. Because if a machine, a Terminator, can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too. – Sarah Conor (Terminator 2: Judgement Day)
39. The whole thing goes: The future’s not set. There’s no fate but what we make for ourselves. – John Connor (Terminator 2: Judgement Day)
40. Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe in you. – Mufasa (The Lion King)
42. Ultimately, we are all dead men. Sadly we cannot choose how but we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men. – Proximo (Gladiator)
Movie Related Articles
43. I’d rather die drunk, broke at 34, and have people at a dinner table talk about me than live to be rich and sober at 90 and nobody remembers who I was. – Andrew (Whiplash)
44. There are no two words in the English language more harmful than “good job”. – Terence Fletcher (Whiplash)
45. This is the nature of war: By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you’ll only destroy yourself. – Kambei Shimada (Seven Samurai)
46. If you’re afraid of getting a rotten apple, don’t go to the barrel. Get it off the tree. – Jim Malone (The Untouchables)
47. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. – Rhett Butler (Gone with the Wind)
Talk about a famous movie line of all time!
48. It was the way we had over here of living with ourselves. We’d cut them in half with a machine gun and give them a Band-Aid. It was a lie—and the more I saw of them, the more I hated lies. – Capt. Benjamin Willard (Apocalypse Now)
49. There’s no place like home. – Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz)
50. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. – Michael Corleone (The Godfather 2)
51. Well, if it’s in me, it’s in you. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone. – Daniel Plainview (There Will Be Blood)
52. I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do. HAL 9000 (2001: A Space Odyssey)
53. I think now, looking back, we did not fight the enemy, we fought ourselves, and the enemy was in us. The war is over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days…But be that as it may, those who did make it have an obligation to build again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with what’s left of our lives to find goodness and a meaning to this life. – Chris Taylor (Platoon)
54. It’s a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you’ve forgotten about. – Lester Burnham (American Beauty)
Click Here to Download the Free Printable.
And there you have it, some of the best movie quotes of all time!
Over to you, did you like the list? What are your favorite movie lines of all time! Let me know in the comments below!
More Ideas from this Category